Why choose this programme?
This programme concentrates on empowering and enabling high performance – positioning you to lead from the front in driving your organisation’s future achievements and providing a roadmap to maximise your potential over the years to come.
Through this highly applied and experiential programme, you will develop expertise, tools and insight across a range of contemporary themes that are central to success in a world of ever-greater uncertainty and opportunity. By completing the Advanced Performance Programme you will be equipped to take the next step as a future-fit, high-performance executive.
• Engage and manage stakeholders outside your organisation to strengthen your competitive position.
• Leverage data-driven decision-making to ensure informed choices and position your organisation for various strategic scenarios.
• Navigate geopolitical risk and global megatrends to enable international best practice and fortify your competitive advantage.
• Deploy knowledge-based resources and networks to align organisational purpose with performance.
• Proactively manage risk to navigate crisis and preserve corporate value and reputation.
• Develop organisational agility and resilience to deliver success in a world of volatility and uncertainty.
• Acquire and apply critical management consulting skills to enhance your strategic leadership capabilities.
• Use a structured problem-solving approach to tackle and resolve organisational complexities and dilemmas.
• Lead a developmental organisation focused on high-performance culture and teams and leadership advancement.
What our graduates say
The IMI Master of Business was truly a terrific journey for me both personally and professionally. A different way of learning, especially for very busy people. The style of learning really suited me, hugely supportive lecturers and best in-class speakers. Flexible, innovative and very real diplomas, grounded in my unique business and personal needs. For me personally it gave me a new sense of confidence in my own leadership style together with a new set of skills to enhance how I work every day. Each of the three parts of the Masters knitted together a real blend of what I needed, and also gave me a much broader perspective on other businesses. I developed incredible relationships with my fellow students that will last forever!Carol AndrewsGlobal Head of Client service Delivery, BNY Mellon