This Autumn 2022, Facilitated Workshops will be a blended format. Some classes will be via the IMI Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) to your desktop, and some classes will be onsite at the IMI campus in Dublin.
Dates are as follows:
October 03, 04, 05 2022 – IMI Campus
November 01, 02, 03 2022 – Virtual
November 28, 29, 30 2022 – Virtual
January 23, 24, 25 2023 – Virtual
February 27, 28, March 01 2023– IMI Campus
April 10, 11, 12 2023– IMI Campus
Why choose this programme?
The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing Strategy is designed to get you up to speed with the latest developments in the fast-paced world of marketing.
Get equipped with the information and insights, the tools and techniques, and the energy and motivation to be one step ahead of your customers and competitors.
Learn about the latest trends and how to leverage them.
Gain insights into the changing needs of your customers.
Develop a digital marketing strategy for your organisation.
Eva PerezEva has over 10 years of lecturing experience in the areas of digital marketing strategy and implementation. Eva is an active researcher and acts as a consultant, coach and trainer for organisations.
- Explore the role of marketing and digital marketing strategy as a process that unlocks opportunity through differentiation.
- Learn how to deliver a marketing and a digital marketing strategy through a concrete plan.
- Gain insights on your consumer’s behaviour
and buying processes.
- Identify the segments in your market space,
selecting those with the best fit, progressing
to positioning and branding the products and
- Examine elements of the marketing mix, product management and development, marketing channels and distribution, and the role of pricing.
- Develop traditional and digital marketing communications tools, including direct communications techniques, inbound marketing
and social media.
- Complete and implement a digital marketing strategy for your business, product, SBU or channel plan.
Complete a marketing plan for your business (or SBU, product or channel plan).
Gain insights on your organisation’s environment and your customer’s changing needs in order to develop an effective marketing and digital strategy for your business.
Become more market driven with the insights, tools, techniques and the energy and motivation to be one step ahead of your competitors.
Complete and implement a digital marketing strategy for your business, product, SBU or channel plan.
What our graduates say
The IMI Professional Diploma in Marketing and Digital Strategy opens up a whole new world. It enables you to build, design and sell a compelling value proposition which is targeted towards the right customers and the right markets.
It gives you the ability to create a marketing strategy that focuses on delivering value for both your customer and your company and provides you with the tools to drive sustainable growth.
Jillian MallonSenior Program Manager, VMware Global Services Strategy and Operations