Graduate Development Programme
Reap the benefits of your graduate recruitment strategy within 18 months.
For decades, the college degree had been the strongest signal of job readiness. Today, there is a lot of noise interfering with that signal and employers question whether a traditional undergraduate education arms students with the commercial acumen, leadership and people skills needed in the workplace—problem solving, critical thinking, communications, and working in teams.
The IMI Graduate Development Programme aims to evolve graduates’ thinking from the college mindset of a 24 year old to that of a fully contributing professional. The Programme will be delivered on a consortium basis to a limited number of organisations that typically have less than 8 graduates employed at any one time. The graduates will benefit from interacting with peers in other industries and companies.
The programme will be of interest to all companies which:
- want to attract the best graduate talent and
- fast track their development and
- strengthen their commitment and value to the organisation.
This programme will suit participants who:
- are taking part in a company graduate programme or
- have been recently hired into an organisation or
- are a high potential young manager or individual contributor.
2019 start dates: 12th November, Dublin | 26th November, Cork
Complete the form on this page to download the programme brochure for full information.