Download Brochure Here
IMI EXECUTIVE SERIES
As the business environment becomes more challenging to work in, organisations have to become more team-centric, networked and agile. While these approaches are taking hold in functional areas, a big challenge remains: senior executives must change as well. The challenge ahead is not “just” a leadership challenge (what good leadership looks like). Rather, leaders face a development challenge, the process of how to grow “bigger” minds to navigate complexity with success.
The IMI Executive Series offers an environment of experimentation, designed to disrupt and then reframe not only the challenges faced by the C-suite and senior leaders, but the capabilities and mindset with which they are faced. Our behavioural approach fuses new ways of thinking into habit, instilling the complex and critical-thinking ability essential in the future leader.
This series has been designed in consultation with the IMI Council – comprising of some of Ireland’s most prominent business leaders – ensuring the commercial and impactful focus of the programmes.
MASTERING THE PERFORMANCE MINDSET
Mastering a Performance Mindset is crucial to effectively lead in the current climate of disruption and in the context of today’s strategic challenges. Leaders with a Performance Mindset maintain optimum levels of Focus, Resilience and Wellness.
- Develop a mindset to respond and perform under pressure
- Navigate complexity and be comfortable with discomfort
- Reduce noise and distractions to focus on what matters
- Create collaborative relationships and develop a network of like-minded leaders
- Foster a culture of performance in your organisation
- Define a personal action plan to optimise leadership performance
LEADERSHIP DECISION MAKING
Leadership Decision Making will equip leaders to make decisions with imperfect information, moving them away from the world of binary choices, enabling them to operate within the grey space where new value is created.
- Effectively navigate complex decisions Frame decision-making situations to make more informed, swift choices
- Mitigate against personal biases
- Make better decisions with incomplete information
- Apply influencing skills to drive decision making in an organisational context
- Develop a personal action plan to enhance leadership decision-making
LEADING STRATEGY EXECUTION
Successfully leading strategy execution requires more than carrying out an agreed – and static – plan. The leader must give shape to a complex and changing reality and frame the future for others in terms they can relate to.
- A clear vision on how to execute future strategies
- An ability to see where strategies are failing, and know how to correct the path
- Find where the value lies in each individual strategy, allowing for greater focus on vital outcomes
- Understanding how to measure often complex strategic outcomes
- Create a collaborative, strategic and accurate information flow within an organisation
- Ensure Stakeholder Buy-In during Strategy Execution Get your Organisation Performing at Pace
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TO RECEIVE A CALL FROM OUR TEAM, COMPLETE THE FORM ON THIS PAGE.